Major benefits of Anti Fatigue Mats
- As the name suggests, the major use of mat is to reduce fatigue which occurs by standing for a long time, and its health implications. A person standing for long hours can understand the uncomfort felt by continuous standing.
- The high cushion material minimizes long-term medical problems like joint pain, muscle pain, etc.
- Slipping and tripping are one of the major factors leading to an accident in factories. These tiles are provided with surface finishes which makes it anti-slippery and the comfort due to cushion helps to avoid tripping due to fatigue.
- They are easy to clean and are low maintenance.
For the best outcome, the mats should be used with proper footwear. For example, footwear with a flat sole should be used with anti-fatigue mats rather than heels to provide better results
How to Select These Mats?
The following points should be considered while buying a mat:
- Purpose: Choose the mat as per your specific requirement.
- Thickness: Various thicknesses and densities of material are available in the market. Thicker and softer don’t always mean better.
- Compatibility of mats with the environment of application: Consider the factor like anti-slip property to avoid any trips, the cleanliness feasibility, etc.
Induskart Engitech LLP can help with these questions and provide a proper solution and a suitable product as per your requirement.