Rubber Floor Mat
Rubber flooring is getting popular as a preferred choice of surface in homes, manufacturing industries, gymnasiums, etc. They have also become an interior decorating option for many. These floorings are capable of handling heavy foot traffic and are distinctive in design. Either the application is for industrial purpose or home application, the attractive looking floorings enhances the area of application.
How are they made?
The rubber used in the manufacturing of these flooring is natural rubber or synthetic material. Sometimes special grade of material is also used as per application. These materials make the flooring highly durable and reduce maintenance costs. There is a variety of flooring defined as per the choice of application. Interlocking rubber flooring is one of the most used kinds available.
Advantages of Rubber flooring
- Durability: The main reason customers are aligning toward rubber flooring is the durability of the product. If chosen smartly based on area and footfall, they can stand for a long time and handle high traffic.
- Versatility: While earlier, rubber floor tiles were limited to home gyms and play areas, it has come a long way and is becoming a universal option for the household to industrial applications.
- Low Maintenance: Apart from most people beliefs, they are easy to clean and maintained. You can either go for vacuum cleaning or mopping using a mixture of detergent and water to remove the dirt and debris.
- Eco-Friendly: Rubber is natural raw material obtained from the sap of trees without causing them any harm. Also, the material is recyclable and can be used again after proper treatment.
- Multi-Colour option: As the rubber tiles are available in various colour options, the flooring can be synced as per the preferred colour choice of the user.
Where to buy it?
There may be many suppliers of rubber flooring, but Induskart offers a vast variety to choose from. You can choose from various colour options and sizes to match your needs. The technical team can help you chose the right product by understanding the requirement.
To summarize, the advantages make them a great option to consider in both commercial and residential applications. Feel free to contact us to discuss further.